Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide on how to import and track transaction data from your XRP wallet. In this section you will learn how to add your XRP data to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect XRP to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Ledger Live Manager.
- In the portfolio page, scroll down and click on XRP.
- Then, select an Account and click on the Receive icon in the top right: (a pop up will appear).
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to find your XRP wallet address.
- Finally, copy and paste the address into ACCOINTING.com to import your data.
How to track your XRP Portfolio?
1. After importing all transaction data from your XRP wallet, go to your Overview Page where you’ll find a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your XRP historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your XRP portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your OKEx crypto report to various tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your XRP transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at [email protected] or join our community board.