Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from eToro. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to add your eToro to ACCOINTING.com via CSV file. Note that this Exchange/wallet doesn’t have API connection support, so you will have to import your data manually.
How to connect eToro to ACCOINTING.com via CSV?
- First, Log in into your eToro account and navigate to ‘Portfolio’ (https://www.etoro.com/portfolio/history).
- Then, select “History in the top menu”.
- Click on the Settings and go to Account Statement in the top right.
- After that, select your time frame and export the Excel file.
- Finally, import your xlsx or csv file to ACCOINTING.com.
How to track your eToro Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from eToro go to your Overview Page, so you’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your eToro historical performance by selecting your preferred time period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your eToro portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your eToro crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your eToro transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.