Bibox ranks among the top crypto trading platforms to incorporate AI into its trading process. The platform is also popular for supporting spot trading and offers only cryptocurrencies, which can be traded in pairs. Bibox is also popular for its userf0rendly platform with low trading fees.
How does Bibox tax reporting work?
Bibox crypto investors looking to file their taxes can get stuck using the platform because it doesn’t offer much when it comes to tax reporting. However, Accointing offers a simple Bibox tax calculator and a portfolio tracker to help users analyze their trades. The tool can also generate comprehensive tax reports in your country’s specified format.
To get started, you’ll have to link your Bibox account to Accointing and import your transactions history. Here are different ways of doing that:
- API – enable automatic integration with Accointing and auto-sync your Bibox transactions.
- CSV – export a CSV of your transactions history and import it into Accointing.
- Accointing template - download fill our simple template, then upload it into Accointing.
Integrate with Accointing via the Bibox API
- Sign into Bibox trading account.
- On the top right corner, hover over the profile icon and click API
- Click the button named ‘Set up API’ and set the API name as Accointing.
- Click the Create button then copy and keep safe the API key and secret key.
- On the API window, click Edit at the far right then check the ‘Open to trade’ and ‘Read information’ checkboxes only.
- Login to your Accointing profile.
- Under the Wallets menu, click on Add wallet.
- Search for Bibox in the search input and select it from the list.
- Select the recommended Automatic option and click Continue.
- Set the wallet name as Bibox.
- Copy and paste the API key and secret key into their respective inputs.
- Set the ‘Import from’ to ‘All’ and click Save to initiate the integration.
API supported features:
API unsupported features:
- Spot trade.
- Commission from referrals.
Integrate with Accointing via the Bibox CSV/XLSX file
Downloading CSV files from Bibox
If you don’t want to link your Bibox account with Accointing using the API, you can also do so by importing a CSV file containing your history of trades, withdrawals, and deposits. Here is a simple step to go about it.
- Sign in to your Bibox account.
- In the top right corner, click the ‘Orders’ menu.
- Navigate to the Trade History tab.
- Set the token type to All and the side to ‘All side’.
- Specify the date range if necessary.
- Click the Export button to download the CSV file.
Importing CSV files into Accointing
- Sign in to your Accointing account.
- Under the Wallet menu, click on ‘Add wallet’
- Search for Bibox in the search input then select it from the list.
- Choose the ‘File import’ option then click Continue.
- Set the wallet name as Bibox.
- Browse the downloaded Bibox CSV file and select it for upload.
- Choose ‘All’ from the ‘Import from’ dropdown.
- Click the Save button to start the import process.
How to review and track your Bibox transactions in Accointing
- Once through with importing your Bibox transactions into Accointing, go to your dashboard to have a summary view of your portfolio.
- Set the applicable date range to start analyzing your Bibox transactions history, gains, and losses.
- Select the different cryptocurrency assets to view and analyze your buy and sell dates. You can also choose multiple assets at a go and compare their performance for the set dates.
- You’re all set to start tracking your Bibox portfolio, distribution and spread. Find out whether an asset is stored in which exchanges or wallets.
Common issues with importing transactions from Bibox
The Bibox API integration will only sync transaction data for the last three months. If your transaction history goes way back than three months, you should import via CSV. Some users have also reported that Bibox does not include transactions older than 2019 in the CSV files.
If that is the case, you can contact their customer support directly and request a full transactions CSV file.